PGA's Most Iconic Fashion
These guys are known for more than just their amazing golf skills! They are always bringing Golf Fashion to a whole new level, burning their fashion choices into our brains forever. Here are twelve of the most iconic PGA outfits you’ll never be able to forget!
- Rickie Fowler: Will forever be known for his bright, one-color outfits he always rocks at PGA tournaments! He rocked the all orange getup with Jonas Blixt for the final round of the Barclays at Liberty National. He wore his famous all green outfit for the 2013 Masters.
- John Daly: Always out here with the craziest golf pants around! Showing these kids what real OG Golf Fashion looks like and it seems as though he has passed on his fashion style over to his children as they rock matching golf pants and shorts together!
- Ryo Ishikawa: His famous all red outfit will forever be imprinted in our minds whether we like it or not! The six years he has been on the PGA tour has definitely been more interesting when we have his crazy outfits to look forward to as well!
- Ian Poulter: Is always serving face with his iconic outfits! Some of our all-time favorites are his shiny, gold shirt he wore for the 2008 Johnie Walker Classic and his British themed outfit for the British Open in 2009. Love it or hate it, he was able to start his very own clothing line because of his unique and out of the box fashion!
- Duffy Waldorf: We can’t have an iconic PGA fashion blog and not include Duffy’s endless collection of Hawaiian shirts!
- Billy Horschel: You can’t help but do a double take every time you see a picture of Billy’s golf pants! The first picture is from the 2016 Masters and the second picture with his famous octopus pants is from the 2013 U.S. Open.